Date(s) - 08/03/2013
7:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Category(ies) No Categories
Contra is danced to Celtic, Quebecois, Old Time, New England, Southern Appalachian, Jazz, Blues, and all sorts of other music played by live bands, either from Atlanta or elsewhere. In a contra dance, parallel lines of dancers stand opposite — or “contra to” — their partners. A dancer and his/her partner form a couple.
- Regular admission: $9/person
- Regular admission for Bands with members traveling from out of area: $10/person
- Students with ID: $5/person
- Dancers under 16: $5/person
- Non-Dancers 16 and over: regular or student admission
- Non-Dancers under 16: free
There are no comments on this entry.
There are no trackbacks on this entry.