Date(s) - 08/03/2013
7:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Contra is danced to Celtic, Quebecois, Old Time, New England, Southern Appalachian, Jazz, Blues, and all sorts of other music played by live bands, either from Atlanta or elsewhere. In a contra dance, parallel lines of dancers stand opposite — or “contra to” — their partners. A dancer and his/her partner form a couple.
- Regular admission: $9/person
- Regular admission for Bands with members traveling from out of area: $10/person
- Students with ID: $5/person
- Dancers under 16: $5/person
- Non-Dancers 16 and over: regular or student admission
- Non-Dancers under 16: free
There are no comments on this entry.
There are no trackbacks on this entry.